Buyceps Means “Authenticity”
Finding authenticity of a supplement is a major concern in India. About 70% of the supplements sold in India are either fake or from a grey area of import.
We as a customer got the taste of fake supplements during several instances. And that’s when we decided that we will change the face of supplement market in India by delivering nothing but “Authentic Products”.
“Buy Genuine, Not Cheap”
How To Identify Genuine Supplements
- Step 1: All the imported products have the importer labels of their Brand Authorized Importer. (List of authorized importers is attached)
- Step 2: Look for Batch number and Expiry Information, which is must in all products.
- Step 3: The date of import should be after the date of manufacturing.
- Step 4: Ask for the Tax Paid Retail Invoice from the reseller.
- Step 5: If the importer has their own Authentication App/Website, authenticate you product by entering the required information.
- Step 6: You may ask for the Brand/Importer’s Certification of Authorization.
“DON’T BUY” the product if
- The product is without the authorized importer’s label.
- The product does not contain batch number and expiry information.
- The product is too cheap to be true.